Coconut Oil For Jock Itch: The Best Way to Treat It!
Your skin is an important part of your body that you must take seriously. Unfortunately, there are many types of skin conditions one may have. While some of these circumstances aren't serious, it may feel uncomfortable. One of these infections would be a jock itch. But, there's a solution to that. Coconut oil for jock itch is a safe and natural remedy to get rid of the symptoms and stay itch-free!
How can you use coconut oil for jock itch? For those who are unfamiliar with how you can treat this fungal infection, read on as I help you out and show you what you should do.
What is the Jock Itch?
The jock itch is a fungal infection usually caused by sweat; something athletes go through. Overweight people may also have this infection as well. Those who are at risk are individuals who sweat heavily or wear tight underwear, causing the fungus to grow.
Jock itch causes a lot of nuisances in everyday life.
The reason why they call it a jock itch? It's because most athletes suffer from it due to the amount of sweat produced while training. Overweight people are also at risk because of the fat covering parts of their body, mostly their inner thighs and under their stomachs.
The Jock itch affects your genitals or inner thighs, showing an itchy and red rash around warm and moist areas in your body. You'll know it is a jock itch when there is a reddened area that slowly grows blisters. They can be itchy and uncomfortable.
You can treat the jock itch through caring for your genital area properly, and also through coconut oil. This ingredient is known to have anti-fungal properties that fight off the infection naturally. Using coconut oil for jock itch is a very popular method used by many people who suffer from the condition.
Coconut oil is an excellent nutrient to help eliminate jock itch
What You Need to Treat Your Jock Itch With Coconut Oil?
While you can use coconut oil for jock itch as is, or you can make it into a mixture of other natural ingredients that encourage better and more efficient results.
Here are the ingredients you will need to prepare to use coconut oil for jock itch
First, make sure you pick the right type of coconut oil, go here for my recommendation.
Ingredients and dosage:
Many types of oil combine properly to enhance therapeutic capacity
All these essential oils have the active, anti-inflammatory properties. These ingredients are known to help with skin problems, with apple cider vinegar acting as a potent anti-fungal agent. Not only that, but these oils can also contribute to making your skin clearer and healthier.
You'll be able to purchase any of these ingredients from health or incense stores near you.
You will also need the other following materials
- Small bottle or container. The container is where you will blend and contain the mixture.
- Cotton or earbud (optional). You can use this to apply the cream on the affected areas.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Jock Itch
Follow these steps to apply the coconut oil mixture correctly and enjoy the rash-free benefits
Step 1. Mix Ingredients
Using a glass jar, combine all the ingredients. Blend or mix it well with a wooden stick until it creates a creamy paste. Make sure that the consistency is close to cream or ointment to apply it onto the affected area efficiently.
If the affected area is a bit large, then add more ingredients, according to the ratio. I suggest that you double the number of ingredients used if needed. You will need to assess the affected area, or if you plan on making a larger batch to give or store for later use.
Step 2. Apply to Affected Areas
Once the cream is ready, rub the mixture onto the affected areas. When using the cream, make sure you cover the rash evenly. Don't leave out any part. It's better to add all around than to miss a spot since this will slow down the effects of the cream. You can use your fingers fro rubbing the cream, or a cotton bud for a softer feel.
Once the cream is ready, rub the mixture onto the affected areas
Use the mixture at least twice a day. I recommend that you rub it once in the morning and at night, after bathing.
Step 3. Ready Another Batch
If you need more of the cream (May it be for you or loved ones who suffer from fungal infections), then create a bigger batch basing it on some ingredients.
You can store it in the refrigerator for a cooler sensation. The refrigerator method helps add relief to your discomfort, as Jock itch occurs in warm areas covered by clothing or fat. But if not, you can choose to store it outside your fridge as long as it is at room temperature.
And there you have it! Just three simple steps for you to treat your jock itch with coconut oil and other beneficial ingredients that will keep your skin smooth and healthy.
The whole process only takes about ten minutes, and the cream can last for about thirty uses. It's enough for two full weeks. Keep applying the cream, and you will be able to experience less itching and redness in less than a month.
Tips and What to Expect While Using Coconut Oil
It isn't just about adding coconut oil to your jock itch. Make sure that you read up on these tips to further help you get the best out of the coconut oil cream.
- Take note that the oils may be a bit intense, so get ready to experience a tingling sensation. It's best to try it out in one small area before applying it to the whole affected part. If you feel the tingle, then dilute it with the other ingredients, or more coconut oil, for a good effect.
- Expect a bit of skin peeling, as this is the jock itch slowly disappearing. It's normal and no cause for alarm. If you do feel irritated, or the problem persists, then you may either consult a doctor or lessen the ingredients by half, trying the procedure again. Observe the results for a few days again.
- Do not only depend on this mixture for positive results. Make sure that you take care of your body as well. Keep the affected area clean and free from sweat. It’s best to wear looser underwear made out of breathable fabric. Follow a hygienic routine with the mixture, and the jock itch will disappear quickly.
- Another method you can follow will be to use the coconut oil alone if you are unable to purchase the essential oils just yet. All you need to do is to apply it onto the affected area, just like the above steps.
- What’s great about this mixture is that it isn't only specifically for jock itch, but can also help other fungal infections as well. If you happen to have other affected areas with skin conditions, you can use this mixture for effective results.
You can refer to other ways to remove itch jock like the video below.
If you suffer from infections near your genitals or inner thighs, then you may have the jock itch. Though it isn't something to worry about, it's best to treat it right away before it spreads! That's why it's important to know how you can use coconut oil for jock itch.
I hope that this article helped you become more knowledgeable on how you can naturally get rid of the jock itch efficiently. So don't wait any longer! If you or a loved one suffers from the jock itch, try using this method and invest in coconut oil for jock itch today!
Also, coconut oil also has a good effect on cellulite and is an effective natural way of fighting heat bumps. If you are interested in removing coconut oil from your hair after applying it, refer to this article.
If you have any more questions or tips about using coconut oil for jock itch, then comment down below. I would love to hear what you have to think.
If you like the infographic, feel free to use it on your site using the code below