If you are searching for the best fruit infuser water bottle, you need to know what you want. But why would you want to buy a fruit infuser water bottle? Or even need to drink fruit infused water! The main reason is to improve your intake of water. Fruit infused water tastes better, so you will naturally drink more of it.
Furthermore, infused water has many other benefits. Some people use it to supplement their vitamin intake. Others choose fruit infused water to boost their electrolyte balance and anti-oxidant intake. You might even be looking for a friendlier way to lose weight than having to starve with dieting, lift weights or run for hours on end!
It doesn’t matter why you are looking for an infuser water bottle. What is important is that you get the best fruit infuser water bottle at a fair price. And because I know this is what you want, stick with me and let us go shopping!
Table of Contents
- Why Should You Drink Water?
- How a Fruit Infuser Bottle Works
- Benefits of Fruit Infused Water
- Which Fruits to Infuse?
- Why You Need the Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
- How to Choose the Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
- Which is the Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle to Buy?
- Conclusion and Recommendation
Why Should You Drink Water?
Health professionals recommend that you drink enough water every day to support health body function. And while 13 glasses is the recommendation for men and 9 glasses for women, it is likely that you are drinking less. In fact, a CDC study found that almost 57% of adults drink less than the optimum amount of water. For more information, see this interesting info-graphic here
It's no wonder that you might be feeling tired or fatigued all the time. Your lips are probably dry and cracked. All this may be signs that you are not drinking enough water. But you don't have to drink plain water all the time to get enough water. You could drink other beverages like tea, coffee, juice, smoothie, and soda. But these fluids are usually packed with enormous amounts of carbohydrates. Also, all of them except juice are diuretics which actually cause your body to lose water.
Water, on the other hand, is free from added sugar or carbohydrates. And yet, you probably don't get great enjoyment from drinking plain water. The fact is that a lot of people are on this bandwagon. And that includes me. You see, although I have always known that I need to drink about 13 cups of fluids daily, it’s hard. I don't like tea or coffee, and I know that soda is full of calorie-rich sugar.
Is There an Efficient Way to Drink More Water?
Fortunately, I am a health conscious fellow. I discuss health and wellness at every turn, plus I write and read about it. And that's how I came across infused water, its benefits and discovered the best fruit infuser water bottle.
Besides air (oxygen) and food (nutrients), you also need water to survive. It follows that hydrating your body is essential for the sustenance of life at the cellular level. Furthermore, drinking too little water over an extended period can lead to renal dysfunction, muscular spasms, heightened risk of bladder cancer and even death.
Drinking fruit infused water is a tasty way of providing your body with much-needed hydration. Note that while fruit infused water helps your body to detox and carry out other functions, it does not contain significant amounts of sugar or calories.
You probably know that fruit infused water contains fruit essence (juice). You probably also know that an infuser bottle helps to get these juices from the fruits into the water. However, for the benefit of those who don’t know what these terms mean, let's look briefly at how it works.
How a Fruit Infuser Bottle Works
While you can make infused water by squeezing fruit juice into a jar of water, using a fruit infuser bottle is more convenient. It also allows you to carry your fruit infused water with you.
Following are Steps to Prepare Infused Water Using Your Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
- Select the fruits you want to use (you can combine different fruits or even include your favorite herbs). Fresh, organic fruits are the best.
- Peel your fruit if necessary and cut it into small pieces or slices.
- Put in the infusion compartment of your best fruit infuser water bottle, and add cold water.
- Put it aside or in the fridge for 1 to 3 hours for the fruit juices to dissolve. You can also put it in the refrigerator overnight for even better results.
- Keep sipping on your infused water to hydrate your body. Be sure to finish it within a few hours once out of the fridge. If you refrigerate it, your fruit infused water is safe to drink for up to three days.
Below is a video on the process
Benefits of Fruit Infused Water
Water can be infused with fruits or even herbs to make it more beneficial to your body and better tasting. Since coming across these facts, I drink the bulk of my water by way of fruit infused water.
But What are the Benefits of Infused Water?
I think the most important benefit of fruit infused water is hydration. It provides water to your body, thus supporting many body functions. Furthermore, hydration reduces your risk of health problems such as kidney disease, muscular spasms, and bladder cancer.
Other Benefits of Fruit Infused Water Include
- It stabilizes your appetite by maintaining hydration and filling your stomach and the whole digestive system. Consequently, you have less empty stomach space and end up eating less.
- Helps with weight loss by controlling your appetite, so you eat less.
- Improves your immunity by helping the kidneys to flush out toxins
- Supports regulation of your blood sugar
- Improves digestion
- Prevents heartburn by diluting your stomach acids.
- Contributes to regulating your body pH
- Improves skin health and texture
- Provides vitamin C which helps prevent many diseases including cancer.
Which Fruits to Infuse?
You can pretty much use any fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Some of the more common fruits used in fruit infuser water bottles include strawberry, raspberry, kiwi, orange, watermelon, pineapple, cranberry, lemon, and lime. Fruit infused water has a small amount of sugar but contains loads of vitamins, antioxidants and other health-supporting properties.
Why You Need the Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
To take advantage of the many benefits of infused water, you need your fruit infuser water system. And yet, with all the products in the market, how will you choose the best fruit infuser water bottle? Avoid picking an infused water bottle before you are fully informed, even if it seems like the best unless you are sure it works. Otherwise, you might only get what you see: an elegant looking bottle that won’t work too well!
How to Choose the Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
When shopping for the best fruit infuser water bottle, go for one that will help improve your hydration and health. A great fruit infuser bottle has the following properties:
- Safe and secure to use
- Easy to use
- Works efficiently
- Strong and won’t break easily
- Has a reasonable carrying capacity
- Easy to carry
- Easy to clean
- Looks good
- Has a friendly price tag!
Which is the Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle to Buy?
To help you make a more informed decision and prevent you from throwing your money away, we have scoured the market for you. The following are in-depth reviews of some of the best fruit infuser water bottles. And because we will do an objective assessment, you can confidently select the best fruit infuser water bottle available.
Conclusion and Recommendation
You have accompanied me in this review of some of the best fruit infuser water bottles, and I feel that you already know what to choose. Your buying decisions are entirely up to you, but I hope that our reviews and recommendations prove helpful.
We have carried out this review to help you pick the best fruit infuser water bottle that helps keep you hydrated. In conclusion, drinking fruit infused water helps you to stay more hydrated, contributes to stabilizing your blood sugar and boosts your electrolyte levels. It can even help you to lose weight.
Your feedback matters to me, so if you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to leave a comment and if you like what you read here, you are very welcome to share it.
If you like the infographic, feel free to use it on your site using the code below
You may like to read the related articles below
- Best Blow Dryer for Natural Hair – The Perfect Way to Treat Your Crowning Glory
- Step Out With Confidence Using the Best Primer for Acne
- The Best LED Nail Lamps Will Set You On The Path To Beautiful Hands
- The Best Hooded Hair Dryer 2019 – Style Quickly, Look Pretty!
- Learn to Pick Best DHEA Supplements for Noticeable Results